A final schedule as adopted by the IFO Board for the ratification of the 2017-2019 IFO/MinnState tentative settlement has been posted to the IFO website. Below is a summary of important dates throughout the process. For a detailed version please click here.
- Wednesday, January 10 to Monday, January 29 - Campus informational meetings; Minimum of 2 on each campus. For information about your campus informational meetings please contact your local Faculty Association.
- Tuesday, January 30 (12 p.m.) - Final day to become an IFO Member to be eligible to vote. Join here.
- Friday, February 9 - Voting opens.
- Friday, February 16 - Voting closes at 4 p.m.
- February 20-21 (date TBD) - MinnState Board of Trustees Meeting.
- February 20-May 21 - MN Legislature in session.
All information related to the contract settlement can be found on the IFO website at www.ifo.org/contractsettlement. If you have any questions please contact us.